We want our consultants and candidates to be well informed through the job hunt and hiring process, and with access to helpful tips and tools, our resource center is available to do just that. Nothing lasts forever, so we have provided our consultants and candidates tools for successfully making that next career step.
Looking for a good read? The Fidelis Companies blog is a way to stay up to date with news and trends in the ERP Systems, BioPharm or Engineering industries.
From resume writing tips to information on how to work with a new boss, the employee resource center is here to help our consultants and candidates through the job hunt and interview process.
Onboarding for a new project can be hectic and comes with a lot of paperwork. To help our consultants focus on their new project, our consultant resource center is available as a one-stop shop. Here you will find travel policies, templates for invoices or expense reports and time & expense entry guidelines, as well as all the information we need for onboarding you for your next project.
Relocation Assistance Program
Are you looking for a new home or refinance options? If so, we have a new Home Benefit Program we can provide to employees and family members!
- Realtor Discounts – 20% off commissions for a buy or sale
- Loan Origination – $400 off closing costs* (The $400 closing credit offer expires December 1, 2014)
- Title & Escrow – Free Escrow or Title Survey – $375 discounted value
- Liberty Mutual – 15% off Personal & Home Insurance
- Moving Services – 15% discount on local or national moving costs
- Sherwin Williams – Preferred Partner Program
- Self-Funded Wellness Program
- Star Home Comfort – AC/HVAC – 15% off initial home consultation services
- Smith Thompson Home Security
- TES Energy Services
- Financial Planning